#77: Well, He Predicted Just About Everything Else…

Happy New Year, everyone!

Posted January 1, 2010 at 12:57 am | Permalink | Reply

hello
    tanks ^^
    arigato ^^
    gracias ^^

Posted January 1, 2010 at 12:19 pm | Permalink | Reply

Happy New Year! 🙂

Posted January 4, 2010 at 9:48 pm | Permalink | Reply

Europa? And the Pirate Twins? Oh, my country (Ask your grandparents about Thomas Dolby, kiddies)They have an ad on TV for a Jewellers’ here where a dude’s GPS in a female voice asks “What are you doing, Dave?” and later says “I’m afraid I can’t let you do that, Dave” I had to explain it to my wife, is she the only one in the world who doesn’t know who HAL is? I suspect I am asking the wrong crowd here, though!

4. Posted January 4, 2010 at 11:51 pm | Permalink | Reply

Well, Mart and I are totally on that wavelength, obviously. I think the lack of comments suggests either this mini-strip a) sucked or b) no-one gets it.

*sigh*

These kids today…

Posted January 5, 2010 at 2:11 pm | Permalink | Reply

I guess you have to be “of a certain age”!

• icallshogun
      Posted January 5, 2010 at 5:34 pm | Permalink | Reply

Everyone could have been totally too drunk to make it to their computers, too.

I get it. But does it still count if we can get Jupiter lit up first? I’m just saying… Looks like it’ll be a nice vacation spot eventually.

Posted January 5, 2010 at 5:39 pm | Permalink | Reply

If we could just land a man on the moon……

• Posted January 6, 2010 at 10:12 pm | Permalink | Reply

psssh, such a thing will never happen, you dreamer!

6. shadow
    Posted January 9, 2010 at 5:54 pm | Permalink | Reply

i thank why there are little comment is that not to many people know about this site or what you said no one gets it.

• Posted January 9, 2010 at 7:17 pm | Permalink | Reply

No, I mean we usually get a nice little chat going 🙂

• icallshogun
        Posted January 10, 2010 at 3:21 am | Permalink | Reply

I maintain it was new years alcohol consumption that did this one in.

Or possibly just the consumption, but it’s been awhile since that was really a problem.

7. thomas
    Posted August 1, 2010 at 5:06 pm | Permalink | Reply

wow, i was just reading that book yesterday.