#81: Everyone’s a Critic

It may be a little late to the party, but a shit game is still a shit game no matter when you call it.

1. Saethwr
    Posted February 7, 2010 at 8:17 pm | Permalink | Reply

Henry has taste^^

2. Roninkin
    Posted February 7, 2010 at 10:50 pm | Permalink | Reply

Haha! Thats the truth πŸ˜„

Posted February 8, 2010 at 1:15 am | Permalink | Reply

ΒΏes tan malo?
    pense que jugar con un skate seria divertido

• Posted February 8, 2010 at 1:42 am | Permalink | Reply

No, Ride, is a terrible, terrible game, and nowhere near worth the asking price. The game is half-assed, the board half-finished. I feel sorry for anyone that spent hard earned cash on it.

Posted February 8, 2010 at 2:50 pm | Permalink | Reply

that would be you then, since it is in your house???

• Posted February 8, 2010 at 7:50 pm | Permalink | Reply

It’s Mart’s house. Mart is not as big a gamer as me, and has much to learn πŸ™‚

Posted February 8, 2010 at 7:53 pm | Permalink | Reply

That explains why there was a vacuum there, I wondered why YOU owned such a thing!

• Posted February 8, 2010 at 7:56 pm | Permalink | Reply

Foxx doesn’t actually know that Henry *is* a vacuum, or what that is. He just thought it was this neat smiley red thing with tubes. He is also similarly confused by washing machines and irons.

Posted February 9, 2010 at 2:49 pm | Permalink | Reply

Irons? You mean those things you put in the fire then spit on to see if they are hot? I believe I have seen those in old films

Posted February 9, 2010 at 2:47 am | Permalink | Reply

lol I havent played that game, nor do I intend too πŸ˜›
    Seems Henryhoover has at least some base level of what he wont have

Posted February 9, 2010 at 3:10 am | Permalink | Reply

Pleeeeeeeease tell me Henry isn’t combining bad words for woman parts. And yes he has good taste in video games by knowing Tony Hawk is no such thing. It’s like GTA. That’s not a game, it’s just beating hookers and shooting random people until it gets boring. Hookers are people too, Please don’t beat them. ( This ad brought to you by the P.D.B.H. foundation. Please Don’t Beat Hookers.)

Posted February 9, 2010 at 2:50 pm | Permalink | Reply

I agree, you can’t beat a good hooker. Oh, wait……

• Posted February 9, 2010 at 7:26 pm | Permalink | Reply

Not exclusively, he got a spamdangler in there…

Posted February 9, 2010 at 7:33 pm | Permalink | Reply

yikes that sounds painful…I read about that in the paper!

6. icallshogun
    Posted February 9, 2010 at 10:48 pm | Permalink | Reply

Tony Suck: Ride (see what I did there? Painfully clever, I know) will someday make a great game… to give as a gag gift.