#85: Man-agement Crisis

Men are simple organisms but thankfully when critical emergency situations arise we have plenty of automated responses to protect us. Comes from having all the vulnerable parts on the outside, I guess.

1. icallshogun
    Posted March 16, 2010 at 4:55 am | Permalink | Reply

How’s that jacket treating you, anyway?

Posted March 16, 2010 at 4:17 pm | Permalink | Reply

I noticed the new coat appeared in there too.
    I feel manlier just reading this, my chest hairs grew another half inch.
    PS what do you know about “Danger Will Robinson” anyway? I don’t recall it even being on in the UK, must be retro sci-fi channel stuff. Also Mart would have been manlier if he bought a Two-Ton Beer Fridge. Hope he also purchased a large Pickup Truck to get it all home? And a Country Music CD to listen to while driving it (Real Country none of that Kelly Clarkson crap

• Posted March 16, 2010 at 6:55 pm | Permalink | Reply

Are you kidding? Channel 4 ran all that old Irwin Allen stuff like Land Of The Giants, Lost in Space and The Invaders etc etc on Sunday mornings for years! They only stopped when they started showing MST3K instead 🙂

By then you had gone to That America so you woldn’t have known. They didn’t even have TV when you lived here.

How about a two-ton beer fridge trolley-jack?

Posted March 16, 2010 at 7:02 pm | Permalink | Reply

I didn’t know it was civilized to have MST3K… that was a damn good show back in the day (1993 or so???)

Also we did too have TV, it was black and white with lines across it and everyone wore dinner jackets and smoked.

If you need a 2-ton jack to get the beer IN the Fridge that would be Manirvana…. it would class as an “I’m Allright Jack” I suppose

Posted March 17, 2010 at 12:57 pm | Permalink | Reply

Wait…. another thoughtr…. by saying “Beer Fridge” do you mean that the regular fridges are supposed to be used for something ELSE? Apart from BEER? I wonder if you could put food and milk in a fridge too?….what a concept!

• Posted March 17, 2010 at 6:53 pm | Permalink | Reply

Beer Fridges are specially desgined to hold the maximum mount of FROSTY BEVERAGES with minimum pile up, and have none of that lah-de-ah egg tray nonense.

Posted March 18, 2010 at 3:14 pm | Permalink | Reply

didja know that “They” Say eggs & milk should bot be placed in the door as that is the area that changes temp the most. So WHY DA F&*#K do they build them both into the doors then???

Posted March 17, 2010 at 6:30 am | Permalink | Reply

but a tv of 50in is best ^^
    the best panic idea
    😄
    yes burnerable places are in anywere
    we need a portable tv and cans of beer 😄

• Posted March 17, 2010 at 6:43 pm | Permalink | Reply

100 inch! Man-ness protected for years!

Posted March 17, 2010 at 7:17 pm | Permalink | Reply

As any fule know manliness is always measured in inches!

Posted March 19, 2010 at 2:46 am | Permalink | Reply

Mart you dolt! You forgot to buy Beer to put Into the beer fridge! >.<;

Posted March 19, 2010 at 1:17 pm | Permalink | Reply

I presumed his vehicle was full of the TV, Fridge and Jack and that BEER Would require a seperate run…unless he has a super-manly Pick Up truck or even-gasp- a Hummer?

• Posted March 19, 2010 at 2:22 pm | Permalink | Reply

No, now, you see, it’s different over here. THose vehicles aren’t manly. Pick-ups simply say “I am a gardener/landscaper” and driving a Humvee simply says “I am a cock”.

Not sure what a manly vehicle would be…an 1980’s Miners’ strike style Ford Transit, painted like the A-Team van with “BEER VEHICLE” stencilled on the side?

Posted March 19, 2010 at 3:57 pm | Permalink | Reply

STrange… Hummers signify the same here, “I am a cock who has a very small one”
          Like the transit BEER VEHICLE concept. Maybe I n could rig one up that you fill with beer via a hose in the roof and then it is one giant mobile keg!

• Wulfie_V
            Posted March 21, 2010 at 5:26 pm | Permalink | Reply

I say the same thing about Hummers. Thank God they are discontinuing that brand of vehicle. One could only imagine why they would do that. Oh you mean this BIG piece of machine costs me 60k and gets a whopping 1 gpm? SOLD!

And Yes we should convert an old ice cream truck into a BEER-Mobile for Mart and Foxx.

Posted March 19, 2010 at 5:12 pm | Permalink | Reply

phew! Threat neutralised

6. Snow_Cat
    Posted March 26, 2010 at 6:10 pm | Permalink | Reply

Wait a moment;
    Foxx where did you put DVD go, it’s not back on the shelf.

Is that whay you are have that coat with the conspiciously large pocket?