#89: There’s Probably An App For That

1. josefox
    Posted April 14, 2010 at 5:02 am | Permalink | Reply

nice

but firefox is so good try it

2. Posted April 14, 2010 at 7:53 am | Permalink | Reply

hehe they’re so tiny and cute in this one… *snerk* I like what you did with the hands.

and that sounds so cool with the bus and all…

• Posted April 14, 2010 at 6:04 pm | Permalink | Reply

I happily admit I may have been influenced by some awesome strip or other as to the hand scenario. Not sure I recall which one, I’m sure it’ll come to me… πŸ˜‰

Posted April 14, 2010 at 1:54 pm | Permalink | Reply

ohhhh now I get it, those are their hands..I thort in frame 3 that fox had some man-boobies or something. I also like the “Likes this” at the end. Now where’s that “hide” control?
    PS I hope the bus is one of those 50-ton old Roadmasters and not one of these namby=pamby “Low emissions” ones that probably couldn’t handle a speed bump like someone’s face

• mart
      Posted April 14, 2010 at 5:31 pm | Permalink | Reply

no, foxx really has moobies… apparently.

did you mean a Routemaster? either way, vintage bus FTW! too many low-emotion buses these days… *waves fist in a blakey-type-way-ehhhhhhhh*

• Posted April 14, 2010 at 6:05 pm | Permalink | Reply

ALL ABOARD THE EMO BUS!

Posted April 14, 2010 at 6:13 pm | Permalink | Reply

Mart: that’s the bus! The food old fashioned ones where you can fall off the platform at the back. I can imagine lawyers having heart attacks if they even saw a photograph of one never mind had to ride on the platform! I was going to say “I ‘ate you Butler” but thought nobody would get it these days. I think I will go to my collection and see if I have “Summer Holiday” with Cliff Richard before he was eithetr a “Sir” or gay.
        Foxx: I hate to admit it but I have no idea who what or where EMO is? Maybe it’s an “English Thang”?

• Posted April 14, 2010 at 6:46 pm | Permalink | Reply

Posted April 14, 2010 at 7:48 pm | Permalink | Reply

HA! that is about half of the FB crowd (all the ones under 20) with the bathroom-mirrir pix. Also I believe anyone with over 200 “friends” should be shot.
            With a large-bore cannon.
            From a bus.
            While listening to The Cure.
            Message ends….

Posted April 14, 2010 at 7:50 pm | Permalink | Reply

HAH! that sums up about half of the FB under 20 crowd… the bathroom-mirror pix and “look at me I am kissing anoither girl” girls too.
            Anyone who has over 200 “Friends” should be shot by a cannon.
            From a bus
            While listening to The Cure
            Message ends.

Posted April 14, 2010 at 3:13 pm | Permalink | Reply

this is why i dont use facebook πŸ™‚

One Trackback

1. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by dogsounds. dogsounds said: Avoid Spikes Quickies #89: There's Probably An App For That: http://wp.me/pznb5-eD […]