#94 Pure, Distilled Fail

1. Shadow
    Posted April 26, 2010 at 9:51 pm | Permalink | Reply

ummmmm lol even thought thsi is just thingies u read it isw kinda funny

• mart
      Posted April 26, 2010 at 10:55 pm | Permalink | Reply

if you knew him as well as I do, you’d be facepalming right now too… and it’s hard to type like that… >.<

2. Posted April 26, 2010 at 11:24 pm | Permalink | Reply

Hey, hey, at least I am honest. I *could* have come up with some half arse convoluted story but no, I happily admit I was shooting skags in the mouth and twatting the legs of midgets all weekend.

• Wulfie_V
      Posted April 26, 2010 at 11:50 pm | Permalink | Reply

You *could* have, but who doesn’t love shooting skags and torturing midgets? Would they have gone unshot and free of torture? I say let the killing begin 😄 (hands Foxx one get out of comic free token) This is for next time you feel the urge to kill… Bwuahahahaaa!

3. josefox
    Posted April 27, 2010 at 5:33 am | Permalink | Reply

Wow
    por un momento me la crei

esta buena la idea

error 40ffs
    artista flojo 😄

4. Martin II
    Posted April 27, 2010 at 6:44 pm | Permalink | Reply

404 Error pages are annoying, but not always. Some people are quite creative when it comes to making custom 404 pages. Take a jump, why don’t you.

Posted April 27, 2010 at 7:17 pm | Permalink | Reply

I never knew there were so many creative ways to fail!

Posted April 29, 2010 at 12:40 am | Permalink | Reply

Borderlands is a good excuse to slack off

Dont own a PS3 myself (cba to get it on comp) but I got as far as downin old 3 balls, was good fun

One Trackback

1. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by dogsounds. dogsounds said: Avoid Spikes Quickies #94: Pure, Distilled Fail: http://wp.me/pznb5-fh […]