#94 Pure, Distilled Fail

1. Shadow
    Posted April 26, 2010 at 9:51 pm | Permalink | Reply

ummmmm lol even thought thsi is just thingies u read it isw kinda funny

• mart
      Posted April 26, 2010 at 10:55 pm | Permalink | Reply

if you knew him as well as I do, you’d be facepalming right now too… and it’s hard to type like that… >.<

2. Posted April 26, 2010 at 11:24 pm | Permalink | Reply

Hey, hey, at least I am honest. I *could* have come up with some half arse convoluted story but no, I happily admit I was shooting skags in the mouth and twatting the legs of midgets all weekend.

• Wulfie_V
      Posted April 26, 2010 at 11:50 pm | Permalink | Reply

You *could* have, but who doesn’t love shooting skags and torturing midgets? Would they have gone unshot and free of torture? I say let the killing begin XD (hands Foxx one get out of comic free token) This is for next time you feel the urge to kill… Bwuahahahaaa!

3. josefox
    Posted April 27, 2010 at 5:33 am | Permalink | Reply

Wow
    por un momento me la crei

esta buena la idea

error 40ffs
    artista flojo XD

4. Martin II
    Posted April 27, 2010 at 6:44 pm | Permalink | Reply

404 Error pages are annoying, but not always. Some people are quite creative when it comes to making custom 404 pages. Take a jump, why don’t you.

Posted April 27, 2010 at 7:17 pm | Permalink | Reply

I never knew there were so many creative ways to fail!

Posted April 29, 2010 at 12:40 am | Permalink | Reply

Borderlands is a good excuse to slack off

Dont own a PS3 myself (cba to get it on comp) but I got as far as downin old 3 balls, was good fun

One Trackback

1. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by dogsounds. dogsounds said: Avoid Spikes Quickies #94: Pure, Distilled Fail: http://wp.me/pznb5-fh […]