#95: Imagine It With Dirk Bogarde

1. Warbirdali
    Posted May 3, 2010 at 2:48 pm | Permalink | Reply

This may be the best yet; This is so clever methinks Foxx must have had help in coming up with it. This is well worth the subscription cost! Absolutely spiffing!

• Posted May 3, 2010 at 3:29 pm | Permalink | Reply

Actually, I made this up in my BRANE by myself.

Actually, this was something that I dreamed in one of those “5 minutes before the alarm goes off” snoozes. So I guess that means that even though I did this all by myself, I didn’t.

Damn.

Posted May 3, 2010 at 4:13 pm | Permalink | Reply

That’s because I was channeling mu THORTS to you… you weren’t wearing your tinfoil sleeping cap were you?

Posted May 3, 2010 at 4:15 pm | Permalink | Reply

akchtchually where did that text come from on the page?

• Posted May 3, 2010 at 5:10 pm | Permalink | Reply

I do have the ability to write words into coherent sentences, you know!

Posted May 3, 2010 at 5:34 pm | Permalink | Reply

Just wondered, didn’t think you knew words like “aggregate” arf arf. Of course if I raise my expectation level of you it’ll make it harder for you to meet the standard, you need to lower the tone every now and then by featuring boobs n’beer, or at least the cactus from the early episodes!

Posted May 3, 2010 at 6:37 pm | Permalink | Reply

Lol!

Loved this one, books seem to have gotten one up on Mart and the text talking about the potato moon is great xD

3. josefox
    Posted May 4, 2010 at 2:18 am | Permalink | Reply

la moraleja es
    the technology
    are in every place
    πŸ˜„
    inclusive en el retrete

Posted May 4, 2010 at 8:36 am | Permalink | Reply

+1 book of Pwnage. And the True contents of the moon have been revealed! Now we must have a taste test! – noms on the new moon potato pudding thingie – Hmm needs barbecue sauce… πŸ˜„

• Posted May 4, 2010 at 9:51 pm | Permalink | Reply

I have no idea what a mix of potato, porage, tapioca and baking soda would do, but I suspect it would be messy at one end or the other.

5. shadow
    Posted June 2, 2010 at 3:33 am | Permalink | Reply

-.- when is the next one comeing out? or is it a big one? cause it has been almost a month

• Posted June 2, 2010 at 2:27 pm | Permalink | Reply

Nah, not a big one, just going through a dry creative patch (i.e. I have no ideas whatsoever) – I get then frm time to time (plus I have been shattered from working).

Normal service will be resumed – Soonβ„’

Posted June 2, 2010 at 2:43 pm | Permalink | Reply

watch out Foxx, the peasants are revolting

• Posted June 2, 2010 at 2:47 pm | Permalink | Reply

iiih, they’re not *that* bad

boom boom tsssh! I thankyeeeew

6. Peasents
    Posted June 19, 2010 at 4:46 pm | Permalink | Reply

LET US IN YOU SWINE SO WE CAN RIPE U LIMB FROM LIMB NEVERMIND WE GOT A BATTERING RAM! RAM THE GATE!

• Filiocht
      Posted August 2, 2010 at 3:35 am | Permalink | Reply

Yeah… It’s been 3 months and the peasants are now demanding either human sacrifice or a new comic. You’re choice :3

• Posted August 4, 2010 at 12:11 am | Permalink | Reply

Hmmm. So…let me make sure I understand.

My choice is “cake” or “death”. And you have no cake left. Whch leaves me with “or death”.

lol

There will be a return, seriously, stuff will be in the works, just need to sort out the right work/life balance which, right now, sucks ass and chews up all my free time 😦

7. Shadow
    Posted September 15, 2010 at 10:10 pm | Permalink | Reply

puts away the rocker lancher in my hand- glad you told me was about to make you go boom boom

One Trackback

1. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by dogsounds. dogsounds said: Avoid Spikes #95 – Imagine It With Dirk Bogarde: http://wp.me/pznb5-fq […]