Avoid Spikes BONUS Quickie: #119 Chapter 2, Verse 12, East Fife 4, Forfar 5

Beats me what the hell pancakes have to do with the absolution of sins. Personally, I prefer beer to carry out my absovling for me.

1. Warbirdali
    Posted March 8, 2011 at 9:15 pm | Permalink | Reply

you created that one in a Jif didn’t you? I am pretty sure in the 1st book of Mississipians it sayeth: “And the LORD spoke thus to Zarathustra: Get thee to Mardi Gras and thence reveal thy bosom. Verily I say unto thee thou shalt be blessed with beads. If thine titties are as flat as pancakes, then woe betide thee for verily thine beads shalt be cast unto the babes instead, even as the frat boys that puketh into the gutter.”
    Oh yeah, and you are supposed to stuff yer face for fasting on Ash Weds so maybe fill up on pancakes since England is a but short on unleavened bread. Must be English since doesn’t happen over here

2. mart
    Posted March 8, 2011 at 9:30 pm | Permalink | Reply

Ha ha! Memories of many a Saturday afternoon watching the teleprinter derder-de-derring in great bemusement and protogeekly fascination, wondering where all these mystical places were like “Queen of the South”, while eating cheese and crisp butties on white and waiting for the wrestling, or Wurzel Gummidge… or was that on after Ski Sunday?

• mart
      Posted March 8, 2011 at 9:31 pm | Permalink | Reply

I hope that made some sense to at least 1 other person… o.O

• Posted March 8, 2011 at 10:12 pm | Permalink | Reply

Yes, and also yes 🙂

• Warbirdali
          Posted March 8, 2011 at 10:18 pm | Permalink | Reply

you were waiting for Worzel but us older boys were waiting for Daisy Duke, or at least Hardy Drew and the Nancy Boy Mysteries

• Posted March 8, 2011 at 10:14 pm | Permalink | Reply

derder-de-derring LOL

Posted March 9, 2011 at 2:43 pm | Permalink | Reply

By the way strange that you mention it but they call me “Queen of the south” in some circles….

3. Renae
    Posted March 8, 2011 at 11:52 pm | Permalink | Reply

Well… this is what happens when one’s national religion was effectively created because a spoilt psychotic king with defective sperm got told “NO!” by the Pope.

I know you are a dirty heathen Foxx… but maybe you would get a giggle out of this – the only presentation of the bible you could ever understand 😛