Avoid Spikes: Strip of Holding

1. Camstone
    Posted April 3, 2011 at 12:29 pm | Permalink | Reply

I heard there was “BEER” involved in the delay!

• Posted April 3, 2011 at 12:51 pm | Permalink | Reply

There was a slight “unexpected beer moment” incident, I cannot deny. But also some household stuff that I need to get done – nothing very exciting.

Next weekend is a stag do, that involves me having control of a shotgun. I suspect I will probably manage to do something impossible with it, like shoot my own arse off or something.

2. mart
    Posted April 3, 2011 at 12:31 pm | Permalink | Reply

cop out! 😛 better make the next one a double-bill!

• Posted April 3, 2011 at 12:48 pm | Permalink | Reply

I’m hoping that the upcoming four day weekends will be a productive time 🙂

3. Duke of URL
    Posted April 3, 2011 at 9:51 pm | Permalink | Reply

Dinna fash yersel. YOU are providing a *f*r*e*e* service to US – if the infamous rEAl lIfE attacks, it happens. We will just be pleased when those two furry lunatics reappear.

• Posted April 4, 2011 at 9:35 pm | Permalink | Reply

Wait…this shit is free?

Damn.

MAAART! We need to add a “charge for all kinds of shit” script to the site. There’s a button on your secret internet website generator machine for that, right?

Posted April 4, 2011 at 9:43 pm | Permalink | Reply

yes but the you’d have to decide if it is REALLY funny does it cost more than something that merely raises a titter? As you aware titters come in all shapes and sizes, most people are willing to pay more for bigger titters.

• Posted April 4, 2011 at 9:49 pm | Permalink | Reply

Most people like at least two titters. That’s doubling my comedy gland output, so yes, I should charge more.

Unless we charge per word. I can do wordy strips and rename the strip something catchy like, I dunno, CTRL+ALT+DEL or something. Although that would necessitate stripping out all the jokes also.

Plus, it would be less drawering for me, so more Xboxtiemz! Yay!

Posted April 4, 2011 at 1:54 pm | Permalink | Reply

I used to suffer from a short hiatus but that was cured using special pills available from the internet…..and also involving a brick and some string.

• Posted April 4, 2011 at 9:36 pm | Permalink | Reply

I bet that brought a tear, irrespective of pronunciation.

Posted April 4, 2011 at 9:41 pm | Permalink | Reply

oh man that took me a few minutes to grasp (!)… “tear” and “tear”… your wit knows no bounds you bounder